The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@Jones68 how long do you give us before we start missing fingers?

Level 9

Ooh! Ooh! Would that be workman’s comp? 

L11
Level 9
@Jones68
Rocks, worms, @DODA is fun to chat with...under Who Wants to Know Topic...
I'm still doing the grieving prepping for Celebration of Life graveside service at a country family owned cemetery. Going to have a picnic & a few Scooters make a last Memorial Ride for Bob. @L11
Level 9

@L11  I hope you scotter ride is on a beautiful day. Sounds like Bob would like what your doing. Hope on this day that your riding. I know your sad but remember the good times and enjoy the ride. I’m sure he would enjoy your riding. God bless my friend. 

Level 9

@L11   I think @DODA is a cool person. I read what he writes and smile. He’s laidback. Cool!

L11
Level 9
@Jones68
I sold both scooters 1.5 yrs. ago. Nice Softail & nice Sportster. $$$needed -BUT several friends & others will ride. I've been dealing with a broken right Humerus Bone in upper right arm for 3.5 yrs. now. I tried to demolish a structure for scrap wood. Roof support beams feel in on me & pushed me face down off a raised porch with arms spread wide open. Major damage! Had a rod put in but fell off the Sportster trying to move it. Again, rebroke the humerus & other stuff about 1.5 yrs. ago. Supposed to have rod removed on the 24rth of this month. 4 hr. minimum to remove broken IM Rod & fix from shoulder to elbow with at least 1 plate. Neck is all out of whack now from constant pull at shoulder. Those 5 cadaver discs in neck got all out of whack from falling. Want to hear more????
Before Mother's Day (day before), I fell down slick porch steps and incurred a T.B.I.(concussion) in left temple. The indentation is still there where I hit my butt, reeled backwards, then slammed forward into post in the temple. Lmbo...It's always something & always will be.
There's lots more- but hmmm I can't remember too well.
Bob's not suffering anymore. Cirrhosis got him after 30+ yrs. I'm just kind of lost right now. Much love 🌹@L11
Level 9

@L11  I fell off a 4 story building. Broke my body as well. Your story hurts, I can only imagine what you must be feeling. I wish I could do or say something to make it better. I can’t. I can only hope you heal. I pray for that. I hope you heal in all ways. So sorry @L11. I can feel the pain. Hang in there my friend. 

Highlighted
L11
Level 9
@Jones68
I AM AN OVERCOMER! Thanks for your support...@L11
Level 9

@Jones68 @L11 sounds like the three of us are keeping at least one pharmaceutical company in business! They say that what doesn't **bleep** you will make you stronger! We should all be super hero's then! Joan and I walked about six miles today. It sucks not having wheels. But I'm thankful to be walking, a year ago last June I couldn't walk. The doctor says that I'm a walking phenomenon. Like you all I'm an overcomer, nothing is going to stop me. Maybe slow me down, but not for long. @L11  you are an inspiration, I hope everything gets better for you. I love your attitude, and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Well stay healthy everyone and talk at you later!

Level 9

@L11  Your a very strong person. You will adapt and overcome. Always keep the happy thoughts in your heart. It’s what I do for the people in my life. It’s what they would want me to do. Hey @Woodguychris . I keep my doctor in his nice car And CVS in business. It seems that way anyway. I walk a lot. My grandkids love walking down by the river bed getting rocks to paint. They keep me moving. It’s hard but I will never give up.