The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
L11
Level 9
@Hi-there
That's a good one for ya! @L11
Level 9

Ok @Hi-there  I have one for you. LOL! I looked in the mirror and my reflection got jealous! My wife said I’m conceited, I said no baby, I’m convinced! Sure glad my honey has a good sense of humor!

Community Helper
@L11--I couldn't resist 😆, & @Jones68--that's a good one!! 😆😆...you both made my day!! Too funny!! 😂
Level 9

@Hi-there @L11 @Jones68 @REMEMBRANCE , after the people disappearing left and right, we should be calling @Hi-there  the eraser!  I have a saying that I've use for most of my adult life that I may have shared before, but I think it is something we as a group here inbody. Its "Endeavor to Percivear". That's what we do! My nickname for Remembrance would have to be simply " BUSY"! I haven't heard from her in almost two weeks! But she's out there doing great things. Her heart is the size of a building. For an awnrey old and mean, #@&$ I'm kinda growing fond of you guys too!

Highlighted
Level 9

@Jones68 I'm glad your mirror got jealous mine shuttered!

Level 1
Lol nice finish 👍
Level 9

@DrSmilez @Woodguychris  @Hi-there  @REMEMBRANCE , We all have our ups and downs. BUT! We do try to make the best of it. We do too! @L11  We are one big happy family. W all have 2 big things in common. 1. We are here to sell and buy. 2. We are here having fun doing it and trying to help others when we can. Sounds like family to me. I’m happy with that. Never felt better than I do here. If OfferUp ever has a get together. I think that would be great. 

Level 9

@Jones68  I just looked in the mirror and, I shuttered!

Level 9

@Woodguychris   You must of saw your Greatness! Your a good man Chris. Your a stand up guy. A person I can respect. We all help people if we know the answer and if not we find it for them.. what can I say. We do our best.  Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. 

Level 9

@Jones68 thanks my friend! Well this morning finds me back in the hospital. Complications with Diverticulitis, that will require a couple days of antibiotics. So I guess I will be having a lot of time to chat!