The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@Jones68  me laugh at you, nooooo! Ha ha ha. I have a plack that I sell that says " Of coarse we're friends, that means if you fall down, I will pick you up! After I stop laughing!

Level 9

@L11  I’ve sent a lot of PM’s to Alright and no reply back. Last I heard from her was in March. We are worried. If you hear anything please pass it on.

Level 9

I know what your saying @Woodguychris. When that old lady fell down on ice in front of my truck at a red light, I couldn’t stop laughing. I was out of my truck picking her up but laughing at the same time. I told the woman I was sorry as I was laughing and I felt so bad. I couldn’t stop. The old lady told me , It’s ok, I do the same thing. My oldest sister does the same thing. LOL! I don’t need a plack. I just laugh 😂!

Level 9

@Jones68  fart jokes and people falling! I think its a law that you have to laugh at them!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @L11 @Jones68  does anybody know if its possible to forward a PM. I had a PM sent to me by someone who is a victim of racism and want to forward it so I can help her report these people because she's afraid to?

Community Helper
@Woodguychris--I'm very sorry to hear that. You can go directly into the message, & toward the bottom click on "report"--then you can reach a moderator so they can further assist you or forward the message to the appropriate person. I hope this helps!!
Level 9

@Hi-there yes that helps a lot! 

Level 9

Yes there is . @Woodguychris .:  Get ahold of  Mj_206. She can help you do it,  Let me know what happens..

Tags (1)
Level 9

@Jones68 I posted to this guy in the forum to answer for what he said. Don't remember where but you can find through latest posts!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  What was the post about? So I have a idea of what I’m looking for.