The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@Woodguychris  @L11  @Hi-there  @REMEMBRANCE  I can’t believe I just had a guy try to get me to take a check that he would mail. Told him to meet me and put the check in my hand. He left. Can’t even find his name. How the hell he do that?

Community Helper
@Jones68--Unfortunately there are probably out there who try to scam any way they can. The fact that the person didn't want to hand you the check, but instead mail it speaks volumes.
Level 9

@Hi-there  Yes it is unfortunate. The one thing I can’t figure out is, the message is gone, and I can’t find the account name he used. It’s all gone. Like it didn’t happen. I remember the name and tried to look it up on the app but nothing comes up for that username. How did he or she do that? 

Community Helper
@Jones68--In the past a similar situation happened to me. Then when I went to report the person, all the messages & image of the person were gone.

I reached out to customer service, & they said that this happened because the person was reported by other people & for my protection the account was removed or suspended.
Level 9

@Hi-there  Thanks for the info. I just never had a person disappear before. LOL! 

Community Helper
@Jones68-For a while people were disappearing from me left and right!! 😆😁
Omg something like that happen to me. I had a conversation with a Veronica going on about Disney tickets the whole conversation disappeared. By the way she is a fake sold me tickets that were not active. Stay away
Community Helper
@Cheryllinsangan--There are also times when people don't take buying and selling seriously & just look for different ways to run a scam unfortunately. That's why people are always encouraged to stay within the app, so if necessary, customer service can assist you especially if something should happen/go wrong.
Level 9

@Hi-there wrote:
@Jones68-For a while people were disappearing from me left and right!! 😆😁

Wow that's scary! Remind me never to mess with you @Hi-there ! 

Level 9

And your just finding out @Woodguychris