The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@Woodguychris  WOW! Been reading about it also. Hope you have been watching what you eat. A lot of triggers for this. Sorry to hear. Hope your feeling better.

Level 9

@Jones68  yeah, to many triggers! Not fun! Dinner was broth, jello, and juice! Joan's going to have to sneak food in tomorrow!

Level 9

Hope it’s not one of the trigger foods. I have to watch what I eat. It does suck. Be careful and healthy. 

Level 9

@Woodguychris   Eat the right foods my friend.. Stay healthy. 

Level 9

@Jones68  right now the right foods has to be more than broth! I'd even settle for carrot sticks. Carrot cake would be better!

Community Helper
@Woodguychris--Hope you feel better soon!! Continue to stay positive & get well soon!! Take care!!
Level 9

@Hi-there @L11 @Jones68 @REMEMBRANCE  today was more broth, more jello. The doctors now are saying this is still C Diff. Which is what I was in the hospital for a month ago. Probably going to be here a couple more days. This is not my idea of racking up frequent flyer miles! Got a shot of morphine early this morning, so I was out of it for most of the day! Not having any fun here. Hoping someone could sneak a cake with a file in it. At least I have a better view this time, last time my view literally was a brick wall. Ha and I thought that only happened in the movies!. I am able to watch the sunrise from my room, a silver lining of sorts. Well they're here for more blood so I got to go, I hope they leave some for me!

Community Helper
@Woodguychris--As I was reading your post, the first thing I was thinking was "This sounds like a scene from a movie...😆😆😆, I hope you're feeling better soon!! I especially love the part where you said you wish someone could "sneak a cake with a file in it" I was laughing non-stop!!
Level 9

@Hi-there after what they've been feeding me, I would probably eat the cake first. The TV keeps showing food commercials, which is driving me insane. I haven't had anything but broth and jello for three days!

Level 9

@Hi-there @L11 @Jones68 @REMEMBRANCE  I was just watch American Pickers, a show on they history channel! They were at a Hollywood stuntman's house named Al. The house is the last house that I built before I retired! It was so bit@$en to see a house I built on TV! Even if it was in the background.