The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

That’s funny. We watch that show to. Hope your feeling better @Woodguychris. I hate being in the hospital. Like you said, the food is terrible! My mother got C-Diff but she got it from the hospital. I hear people who stay at the hospital for days sometimes get it. It’s very easy to get. Not nice. Thank the hospital. 

Level 9

@Jones68 mine came from being on antibiotics!

Level 9

@Hi-there @L11 @Jones68 @REMEMBRANCE in an age when they can make vitamins taste like candy and chewable medication that while its not something you'd want as a snack its still palletable, do they have an antibiotic that is a liquid that is administratored orally, and taste nasty? This stuff tastes like the worst chemical you can imagine! And of course its five o'clock in the morning, and I've been awakened to take meds and take vitals. Then they ask me how I feel, hmmm!

Level 9

It’s funny that they wake you from a sleep you need then take blood and then give you nasty stuff to take then they ask how your feeling. I told them, With My Hands! Then rolled over and tried to go back to sleep just for them to do it all over again. LOL! I remember telling the nurse to take a gallon so they don’t have to come back. She laughed at me and came back again later. I knew they had to do what they were doing. Doesn’t mean I had to like it. LOL!

Level 9

@Jones68 @L11 @Hi-there @REMEMBRANCE  they woke me up at 4:30 to give me meds and that nasty stuff. Then at 5:30 I got awakened for vitals. They woke me again at 7:00 just for giggles and grins! They brought me more broth and jello at 8:00. Doctor came in at 10:00! When are you supposed to rest! They always leave the room and say " now you get some rest and we will be back to check on you later ". What they should say is we're leaving now but we'll be back to bother you in a bit! 

The doctor says now it's not  C Diff and it might be Colitis. They upgraded my diet to full liquid, which means instead of broth I get soup. I also get ice cream and pudding instead of just jello. Things are looking up!

Level 9
Is OU still having the payment / transaction issues? I still see seller not getting the payment post and continue to replying to email OU support.
Also, what's up with OU not having the support other than email?
Also noticed less and less people replying to post compare to let say 6 month ago? Also, I guess main administrator stop replying to complaints directly or quit job at OU and moved on?
Level 9

@Dad_Tired not sure what to say! I often look to your posts to learn, so if you don't have an answer then I'm a without an answer. Maybe OU is just having some growing pains. I personally have not gotten into shipping because of the posts I read of members and the troubles they go through! I'm going to have to learn the shipping ins and outs soon because my business is growing in that direction. So I'm hoping the bugs get worked out soon. Well one thing I can count on is the help from you and other more experienced members for advice when I need it. Endeavor to persevere, maybe together we can help OU work out these bugs!

Level 9

@Jones68 hey buddy, they let me eat real food starting at lunch today! There's just one problem, I'm 210 pounds and haven't had solid food since Sunday! I'm hungry. Lol They don't have enough food in this place to make up for my not eating. I've had a small dinner, 2 sandwiches, 2 bowls of ice cream, crackers, cookies, and pudding! And it all tastes delicious. Well maybe I really didn't taste it! I'm not sure if I'm going home tomorrow but I'm hoping. The current diagnosis is Diverticulitis. They did another Cscan last night, but haven't discussed the results with me! They thought the first one showed perforations in my Colan! That's very unlikely. We will know more tomorrow.

Level 9

WOW! @Woodguychris  Wonder what they are doing. Sounds like they really don’t know what is wrong. They keep changing what they think. That’s scary to me. Hope the doctor that’s treating you look’s really good at the test. They are letting you eat now. That’s great! Another scary thought, Hospital food tastes good! Man! You really must be hungry! LOL! We need to get you some good food fast! LOL! Hope they let you go home soon. Glad you’re doing better buddy. @Hi-there  and @REMEMBRANCE , and I are hoping your ok. 

Level 9

@Jones68 yeah, I got fishing to do, and eating!