The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Community Helper
@Dad_Tired--Hello!! Many of us, just like you were so active within the forums for a while. Then I was receiving so many PM's regarding issues with payments, etc. I would forward the information & or try my best to assist. Not really sure what to say.

That's another thing to, people want us, to give more information as oppose to just an email or link to customer service, etc. I continually explain that we volunteered to assist but have limited information as well. I know customer service was reaching out to some of the members with payment, shipping concerns, etc. because then I would receive follow up emails, that the person did receive assistance. Hopefully things will look up soon!!
Level 9

@Hi-there @L11 @Jones68 @REMEMBRANCE its 1:00 in the afternoon and I am going home in a couple hours! Final diagnosis is Diverticulitis. Supposed to rest for several days, but I'm going fishing this afternoon. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and I will talk at you all later!

Level 9

Glad you’re feeling better @Woodguychris . Rest so you don’t relapse again. That would really suck. Don’t forget to catch the one that got away. Cook it up nice. Nothing like fresh fish. Remember, rest too. Chat later.

Level 9

@Jones68  its nice to be home. Went fishing and caught 8 big bluegill and 2 really big crappies. Went again yesterday but got sick, over did it in the heat. So no fishing today. Not going fishing when you live less than a hundred yards from the water is hard! I guess I didn't mention we moved from the campground on the river into a trailer at the lake! Like the Jefferson's " we're moving on up "! Were just on the south side!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  @Hi-there @REMEMBRANCE  I have so much luck. Cleaning gutters and ladder fell. Broke my wrist. At least it wasn’t my neck. Sure hope it doesn’t come in 3’s. I’m paying the kid next door to finish it. I think I’ll be a stuntman. Then I’ll get paid to fall. I’m to old for this. 

Community Helper
@Jones68--I sure am glad you're okay. It's great to have a positive outlook!! 😄😁
Level 9

@Hi-there   Remember I said one time that Sometimes you just have to laugh. My wife said I’m punished. LOL! I must say, I like her punishments. LOL! I am bad! LOL!

Community Helper
You're too funny!! You had me laughing ......😆😆😆😁, @Jones68!!
Level 9

@Woodguychris  @Hi-there  Man oh man. Nothing like being punished by wife. Dinner in bed. Back rub. Hugs! I’m liking this. LOL! You all should try this sometime! LOL!

Level 9

@Hi-there  I got breakfast in bed! Oooh! Yeah! Wonder if I can get a bath too! If I push my luck she’ll break the other one! LOL!