The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@Jones68 stunt men get paid high dollar for falling but they don't get hurt! That's way they get paid!!!

Level 9

@Jones68 I think from here out you should stay off of anything you can fall off. That includes the rides at the grocery store! I don't  mean to one up you but last week I was getting breakfast, lunch and dinner in bed, of course I had to be in the hospital to get it! Just kidding take it while you can, milk it for all its worth. We're the type of guys that if we fall, we should be sure to fall on our heads, that way we don't get hurt. I'm thinking about going back to school. I have a masters degree in mechanical art. I need 21 units to get my doctorate degree! But the only reason I want to do it is so I can call myself the wood doctor! Do you think that's a little over doing it, or at 60 should just leave it alone!

Tags (1)
Level 9

@Woodguychris   The Wood Doctor! The places my mind went to will only get us in trouble. LOL! I could go on and on.  That was great Chris. My woman said I can’t even get on the pony at the corner store. LOL! I can put the grandkids on but not me. Like I would fall off or something. LOL!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  if you get the chance to go back to school. That’s Great! Go for it brother. Just one thing. Don’t use the wood doctor. I’m starting to laugh about that. OMG! Anyway, yes go back and Finnish. Hope you do it my friend. 

Level 9

@Jones68  thanks my friend. Looks like I'll be going back to school next spring. Probably going to Virginia State. I was offered a scholarship. Some of it will be done on line, but there's 3 classes that aren't. Its going to be weird sitting in a classroom with a bunch of kids. I just hope I can sit for 5 hours at a time!

Level 9

It may seem weird but it’s cool. More and more people our age are going back to school. You are not the babysitter! They are young adults. LOL! You can do it.

Level 9

@Jones68 I'm not concerned for me in a class of kids! I'm not real tolerating in my old age. I'm worried that one of these new age millennial generation kids are going to mouth of and I will hand out an old fashion man lesson! I'm not exactly user friendly!

Level 9

I have a feeling your father figure will show itself. LOL! If they call you pop’s then the gloves can come off! LOL!

Level 9

@Woodguychris @I have a feeling your heart will come to play. Don’t worry POPS! Just give them a time out! LOL! Ooh! They are going to eat you alive. Believe me, I have a young daughter and I melt every time. What can I say. I love her. Your going to have many laughs and fun. My daughter knows just how far she can go before I lose it. But! She takes her college very serious. Most of them do. They will look at you for answers. Why? Because you have working knowledge. Your one step ahead and they will see that.

Level 9
@Jones68 one thing is for sure, I won't be challenging them to a foot race.