The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
L11
Level 8
@Woodguychris, @Hi-there, @ Jones68, @REMEMBRANCE, @goblin, @Hotrod, @Alright @aidenholly, @BrightMoonstone, @Mj_206 ETC...
Anybody have any suggestions on what to call our new space that @Mj_206 says is coming soooonnnnn!!!! To play nicely but cut up and chime in. No topics-just chat. Help direct each other & ask dumb questions or just get to mess around as neighbors. Topics NAME SUGGESTIONS? @L11
L11
Level 8
@Mj_206
@REMEMBRANCE nailed it. You're a fantastic Adminstrator. I appreciate ALL you do and will help when I can. Not @ CH level but perhaps at some time. Meanwhile I just kind of chime
in anyway...😁😁😁 Have u noticed? Laughing - Seriously- thank you. @L11
Community Helper
Hmm... Pondering...
Will get back to you on that request @L11
In the meantime, would you plz&ty mark this topic as SOLVED so I can start kudoing... Not able to kudo unsolved posts... have an overlapping kudo/solved/Escalate issue. 💜
L11
Level 8
@REMEMBRANCE
YOU'RE MY VERY SPECIAL GIR!!!
Not to get off subject or anything - HA - It seems that you are really doing a wonderful job as usual at C.H. Keep up the good work. I got you when I can. Just hope you can got me too...lol. Just think...u could play too. A checking in and relaxing place to check in & out of...btw we could share links there etc... @L11
Community Helper
@REMEMBRANCE--I'm glad you said that. Lately have having the same overlapping issue. Thought I was the only one. Thanks again!!
Community Helper
"I GOT YOU" @L11
You are making me blush buddy! 😊 takes a village... not alone here, but your heartfelt sentiments hug my heart! Thanks my sweet friend!💜💜

Community Helper
@Hi-there
You're STILL having that issue too...
Interesting... may have to call in the BIG guns... Lol
L11
Level 8
@REMEMBRANCE
SOooo...if the PROBLEM has to be shown SOLVED before it is RESOLVED...you can't give a kudo? Humm It's not solved though - just saying. LOL @ L11
Community Helper
@L11
Pretty much... Yup!
I find ways to work around it like @Hi-there.
Community Helper
@REMEMBRANCE--Yes. I was having that issue for a while, & then it was corrected. Guess what, it's back!! 😀😁