The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Community Helper
@Woodguychris--You know a lot!! Before you know it, you'll receive so many pms!! 😀😁
Level 9

@Hi-there oh joy!

I'm just joking they can contact me if need be I'll do the best l can. 

Level 9

@Woodguychris  @Hi-there  @REMEMBRANCE   I get PM’s also. Most of the time it’s someone who just wants a ear to listen. Sometimes it a real question. If I know the answer then I give what I believe to be the answer. If I don’t know then I tag someone in that can give better input. I believe your right @Woodguychris. Because your level is 9 they look at you as a good resource. You are a good resource. You give a honest answer. Good job my friend.

Level 9

@Woodguychris  @REMEMBRANCE  @Hi-there   Ok. I have a problem. Is it me because I’m a guy or maybe I’m being insensitive. When you move a sofas to one spot, ok, done. Noooo! 4 spots later I just walked outside to get some air. There’s only so many places to put it. I can hang it on the wall! LOL! Come on! It’s just a sofa! I finally said, Honey, when you figure it out come get me. I’ll move it one more time. Yes! That didn’t fly. LOL! Hey no topic! 

Community Helper
Lol...
I only can think of the words of a another wise Author, @Jones68 ...
"You gotta love Em" 😉
Also, you are FAR from insensitive, my friend!
Level 9

Call me what you will, Yes I’m moving it again. I’m Hen pecked! It took a lot for me to say that. LOL!

Community Helper
And...
You are surely appreciated by this wonderful woman of yours!
Go give her a kiss buddy... 😀
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE   You know, no matter what’s going on. We always say I love you before going to bed. Never take it to bed with you. Just what I do. Just what she does also. 

Community Helper
@Jones68--I receive many of those too, that ear to listen to, which is perfect okay.
Level 9

@Hi-there   Yes it’s ok and it makes the other person feel good that someone is really listening to them. Yep! It’s ok.