The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
Level 9

@L11 just curious, what made you change? Was it a life altering experience, or just waking up one morning and realize that something got to change

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there hey you never know! Myself I have 3 people in my family named "Age" and 2 named "DeWyane" and just my uncle's kids!

Community Helper
@REMEMBRANCE--I don't believe he knew, because I was laughing so hard @Woodguychris, it was so funny!!
Community Helper
@Woodguychris--I have to say you made my day!! I was laughing non-stop!!
Level 9

@Hi-there my wife is constantly warning people to watch what they say because I will turn it into a joke. I listen to what's being said then manipulate it into something else that I deem more humorous!

Community Helper
No way... @Woodguychris!
3... Family members named "Age"
What a hoot!
@Hi-there...
SEE...!!!
"Full Moon!"
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE no I was just kidding, my uncle actually is illiterate so he just named them all "boy" and numbered them!

Community Helper
@REMEMBRANCE & @Woodguychris--You had me laughing & thinking about George Foreman (George 1, George 2....). You both had me laughing non-stop!! 😀😁😆😉
Community Helper
Thank you @Hi-there
George Foreman...
Right! Lol 😆
Level 9

Hope everyone had a great Easter. It’s was nice and warm and the kids found all the eggs. Big Bonfire and lots of food. Beautiful day. I wish all of you a Happy Easter! Nothing like a hotdog on a stick on a Bonfire. Then all the fixins. LOL! @REMEMBRANCE  @L11   @Hi-there  @Woodguychris  @Mj_206  Hope you guys had good time with your friends and family.