SOLVED
Level 9

It was strange. I’m glad too!

Level 9

I’m glad too!

Level 9

Now I’m having trouble posting.

Level 9

I couldn’t post all day yesterday. Well, most of the day.

Level 9

I can’t post. Only PM.

Level 9

I can post again ! 3 days I couldn’t post. Don’t know why. Thanks to Mj_206 I can post. Don’t know what they did but it worked ! So happy!

Tags (1)
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Hi-there @Jones68  hey guys I'm in lake Isabella. Getting my fish on! Swimming so much I'm going to grow Gil's. Waiting for loans to go through, before I can get to Virginia. I have bad credit, that's part of being a contractor. May be a month or more! In the mean time I'm going to fish, and swim. The only place with internet is taco bell so that's where we go. Talk to you all later!

Level 9

Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish it was me! LOL! Let the kids swim. I’ll be down river fishing. Have a great time. Hope all goes well with your loan for your house. 

Level 9

My dear daughter was on her desktop computer in a thunderstorm. Yes! Fried it, no surge protector no nothing. I built that computer for her when she started college. I did manage to get all her school work off the drive. Because I build my own computers and my family’s computers I have a lot of spare parts. Started looking on OfferUp for motherboards and CPU’s and RAM. There was a guy selling a few computers. One of them had a really cool case.  Had a Saberthooth x-58 ASUS. Quad core, 16 GB of ram. I didn’t need his video card or DVD player or Hard Drives. I had all that. I had a GeForce GTX 1050 and DVD Blu Ray player recorder. I had 3 hard drives, each one a TB. It was local. I went and we came to a deal. He took his stuff out and got the case motherboard I wanted and the cpu I wanted. Came home stayed up all night putting this thing together and installing Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. All her program. All updates. Making sure everything is good. It runs great. Her games, yes she is a gamer. Her school work. This thing does it all. 6 fans are in this thing to keep it cool. 30 inch monitor. Yes! I got her a good surge protector and told her when it’s thundering, TURN it OFF! She is doing a college paper right now. She is very happy and I got all of it from OfferUp. Thank you OfferUp and my new friend who helped and worked with me on price. The guy was really nice. New Dad. Had a 6 month old when I got there. One Dad helping another Dad. It was pretty cool. My story. But I think it was a happy one. 

Level 9

I’m all about speed when it comes to the computer. I just put together my daughters computer. Boot Up time is a little over a minute. Pretty good. Her C drive is a 1 TB WD. I just put in a 1 TB SSD Drive. Boot Up time is 10 seconds. FAST!  Everything runs faster. My daughter told me to go home so she could play! LOL! I do believe she is really happy! Yes, it makes me happy too. LOL!