The Commune-No topics allowed!

SOLVED
L11
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE, @Hi-there
Ha! I think he really knew you little prankster GIR! @L11
Community Helper
@L11--I couldn't resist!! I was laughing and laughing!! Then I stopped like Scooby Doo, rrrr!!! 😀😆😁
Level 9

@Jones68 glad your having a good Easter! My wife slept in so I spent some time here with a couple of beautiful ladies having some fun.

Not That Kind of Fun!!

L11
Level 9
@Hi-here
Rut Ro...
😉@L11
L11
Level 9
@Jones68
Back at you friend. It's been nice. The entire day! Beautiful weather here - 82° with mild wind. Family came over for dinner. My girls and grandkids. Easter egg hunt this morning with the little ones. Relaxing. Able to walk a few miles today. I am blessed and thankful. @L11
Level 9

@L11  So glad that your getting better. Really happy you and yours had a good day. It was  beautiful day. Bless you. 

L11
Level 9
@Woodguychris
Yes you could say numerous life altering experiences (like with most), made me become willing to change lifestyle to bring about different results. Pain made me change.
Overcoming opposition is par for the course. You live, you love, you lose, you win, but you choose to be an overcome- or not. @L11
L11
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE, @Hi-there
EMM HMM! Full moon has affected a few things...@Woodguychris still have you tickled? You two, three, Age & the numbered ones are confusing me....😆@L11
L11
Level 9
@Hi-there
Goofy and I'm giggling. @L11
Level 9

@L11 kinda thought that about you when reading your posts! Life has a way of doing that to us. Everybody likes to quote that saying " That that doesn't **bleep** you will make you stronger", There's times I think I gonna be Hercules soon.

Thanks for the info I was curious!