This App Is A Fraud

Level 1
In addition to not having my email address confirmed, a couple of my posts were not posted. I suspected that this app was a fraud, now I'm definitely convinced. I find it rather odd that my pictures did not get posted until after I complained about the confirmation issue. Pettiness is evil. 🖓
5 REPLIES 5

I'm new to Offer Up, and so far it's been clean sailing. No issues with any registration, even the Tru Me process was very simplistic. Maybe you are having some small hick-ups with the process. If you keep working on the these small bugs, the payoffs and the Offer Up platform for making money will be spectacular. Keep your chin up, and keep plugging away. 

Level 9

@TwinSixChoppers @Jones68 I with you on this one! I've seen nothing but success. I've post hundreds of items never once have I suspended fraud. Beside wouldn't fraud mean they took something from you ie: defrauded, fraudulent, ripoff, ect. What did you loose@IambicRhyme as far I know OU is free!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  @TwinSixChoppers  @IambicRhyme   I’ve never had any problems with the app OfferUp. @IambicRhyme  I sell and buy things all the time. If your using the app, it pretty self explanatory on how to load pictures and post them. If your having problems doing that, maybe you should contact support to find out why. Are you trying to sell anything that’s not allowed? Would need more info to help in anyway. If we can help we would do so . Just let us know. Thank you and good luck.

Level 9
Level 9

@IambicRhyme   This is the link for support. Hope this helps you. https://offerup.com/support/new/