Thoughts about the Item Performance chart for your items?

Level 9

@Mj_206  First of all, thanks for doing this to help in our businesses or hobbies, which ever people should choose to call what it is we do here.

I have to agree, there's more data in the later one, but I don't know if the no. of feeds are important without knowing how many persons eye's those feeds were in front of! I'm not sure if this is a statistic that obtainable! That's a question for the TEC people ( a group that I definitely do not belong )

Level 4
Does the item performance feature show what time of the day the item was being viewed? Would be fantastic.
Level 9

@Fredyfred5  that's a good point! Its important to know what time of day and how many people were on line looking in order to tie all of the data together. But is this going to get to be to much do? I ask only because I lack the computer savoy to answer the question  myself.

Level 3
I like this . It reAlly helps me to know if I should bump my item. It the pass I bumped up my items & they got sold the same day 👌
Level 3
I like this . It really helps me to know if I should bump my item. It the pass I bumped up my items & they got sold the same day 👌

The item view counts should differentiate between TruYou users (that are approved for shipping) and regular users, since this distinction would be helpful to sellers that only opt to ship and do not provide pickups.

Level 9
I don't get the point of having this feature. All it tells us is that the items get the most views within the first 24hrs of being listed. But everybody knows this anyway?
Level 3
You got a very valid point there
How do you post a picture here?
Level 1
That's one of the reasons I signed up. It helps to know how my item is doing. When I see a decline I manage my offer to make it more appealing.