Tired of guys offering to buy stuff when all they are really wanting is to hit on me or "hook-up".

SOLVED

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community Forums @1krzywhtbtch. So sorry this happened to you. There are a few threads about this issue. It can be a serious problem at times.
Please know that OfferUp takes these complaints seriously so please keep all messages and report the behavior. Otherwise, these offenders become more emboldened and juat move on to others.
8 REPLIES 8
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community Forums @1krzywhtbtch. So sorry this happened to you. There are a few threads about this issue. It can be a serious problem at times.
Please know that OfferUp takes these complaints seriously so please keep all messages and report the behavior. Otherwise, these offenders become more emboldened and juat move on to others.
Community Helper
-Ciao' @krzywhtbtch-
---Welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums---
-There are those who are not blessed with proper Online Etiquette... please don't let that deter your involvement with OfferUp and all the positive people!
Hope you will decide to stay engaged with us 👍😊
Community Helper
Also, as a note, you may want to consider a screen name here in the Forums in explaining your situation.
Not that a screen name or photo, excuses bad or offensive behavior by others.
Neighbor
This keeps happening to me too!
Yeah sure. You guys allow stolen stuff to be posted and it’s very easy to find. (Like Apple Activation locked items for sale—DUH—that means STOLEN you brainiacs. Why would anyone believe you guys take anything seriously and report anything on anyone when there are very obvious criminals, those of whom you give a platform, in your own backyard and you do nothing about. I’ve complained to you people a hundred different times and NOTHING IS DONE ABOUT IT.
Whoever this was that posted, trust me they don’t take things seriously. I’ve got proof. Send me a msg if you want to see truckloads or proof. If this account is deleted soon then obviously they would rather keep the criminal activity going and get rid of my posts rather than put a stop to it. Don’t waste your time reporting anything to OfferUp it’s a JOKE!
Well. Hhhmm. I get invites from my photo.
I replied to the wrong named member. Disregard.
To guys interested in me in one day. First time this has happened. I will probably not stick around if it happens again.