TruYou error

Level 1

Same..

Same here
Level 1
I’ve been trying for a month to get TruYou to recognize my ID and it keeps screwing up. Everything else on my profile is confirmed and fine except for that. Customer service keeps giving me the run around or treating me like an idiot that can’t understand the simple instruction of taking a picture of the ID. I’m am seriously beyond frustrated and about to delete this whole app. Does anyone on here know what is going on? My ID card is current, not old and not damaged. Help.
Community Manager

Wow you guys are so quick!!

OK - apparently there was a little bug, but I've heard reports that this is all fixed. Go ahead and uninstall and reinstall your app and see if that helps, @MrMacabre  Smiley Happy

Level 1

I can get in now, but it is unable to properly capture the self image.

Community Manager

Hmm, ok, let me see if there are still any underlying bugs.

Level 1
Just as an update....I had been trying this only at home where my internet provider is Dish Network. Today I tried TruYou from a different location on Cox Internet and it worked !! Not sure if that was the issue but I finally got it done!!
Level 1

Your internet service provider should make no diference here... assuming it works properly. If the ISP really "fixes" the, it is likely that there are other issue(s) at play.

Level 1

This is STILL not working. I am able to take images for front and back license, but the selfie image gets messed up by your app. Half of the image turns out green and is not at all what I positioned into the preview oval portion.

DO you have any methods of identify verification that actually work? The whole system as it is just seems not trustworthy in the least.