Verify Phone Number?

Why do we have to have a Reason to offer up on why we do not wish to offer up personal information? It's not required by any of the major selling platforms. Not even eBay.
I am switching my platform
@BuyerSeller330 that's why those sites have no protection for buyers or sellers and don't offer shipping. The information is used to help people stay safe and if a problem occurs that would need local law enforcement.
@BuyerSeller330 yea you also give this info to eBay and PayPal. Not to mention its the law if your having payments that are going into your bank account is considered income and if it gets to a certain amount the gov will send you a tax form
Level 1
You don’t need a cell number with gmail my profile is less than truthful . I know you have nothing to loose . That’s why you don’t care
Level 1
No you dont not to buy flee bay does not have my cell number nor does pay pall . Not required they want it though
Level 9
It's a phone number not a blood sample, retina scan, fingerprint scan or ss. number.

Trust me, you'll be fine.

... if I was that paranoid I would never have given, my now fiance, my phone number at that bar.
Highlighted
Level 1
It’s information maybe you are new to identify fraud . Every little bit helps them !! a blood sample would less intrusive to use for identity theft . You obviously have nothing to loose or are are nieve to it. Nobody is above getting hacked .
Neighbor
It's a load of crab, they want our numbers so they can be sold to telemarketers, more scam phone calls. Don't move to let go, as it's run by offer up.
Level 9
Not one telemarketer since I registered on here.

After some time as long as you have an email you won't need one, you'll be just fine.