Views - Glitch in system?

SOLVED
Level 3
It appears there may be a glitch in the system or is this a change within the app? I am unable to see views on posted items and it appears I am not the only one.

If and where there are changes within the app will we be advised? Do we have a choice to opt out?... or maybe a setting we can adjust?
I think we can all agree, views are pertinent to our sale!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OfferUp employee

Hi everyone, the views are working now. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our Customer Care team so they can look into your account for you. Thank you!

19 REPLIES 19
OfferUp employee

@Cakes Hey! The team is aware and looking into it. Thanks so much for letting us know. 

Level 1

This glitch doesn't seem to be resolved or a new one occurred!

Level 3
Me too. 4 offers and no views. So people are looking at them, but it isn't showing up.
Community Helper
Hi @Chopper @BrendaJ welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,
Yes we are all having the same issue, and I understand your frustration the OfferUp team is aware of this and are addressing the problem, stay tuned 😊
Community Helper
Hey @Chopper @BrendaJ
just an update, you should be able to see how many people views your posts from opening one post at a time for the time being, instead of seeing them all at one time on your items for sale page. I’ve just checked my test posts and I’m seeing some views are showing up now on just the posts them self’s Hope this helps you for now.
Level 3
Nope, can't get it to work. I don't see any views. Keep trying I have all the confidence in you.
OfferUp employee

Hi everyone, the views are working now. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact our Customer Care team so they can look into your account for you. Thank you!

Level 3
It was resolved on my end ? Maybe send a request directly?
Highlighted
Level 9
It is, it varies from time to time.

I'm sure it will be fixed.

I wouldn't worry, your posts are still being viewed regardless of a view count..

I personally don't care for it.

I've sold items at no views, when there is a glitch — As well as 5 views or even 200+ views.

I'd have to agree though, it is fun to see the number of possible interested buyers go up.