Vintage Discussion

I have a lot of vintage jewelry and glass to get rid of but to who? How do I get lined up with the right buyers for vintage glasss and art work and pieces like cookie jars and vases and lamps
And I have over 5000+ vintage jewelry pieces.
6 REPLIES 6
Level 9

@Physicalleyicay  Sounds like you have a lot of nice things to sell. Only way I know is to list the item and be very detailed in your description of the item. Take nice clear pictures. You should do very nicely. Good luck to you.

Level 9

@Physicalleyicay  welcome to OfferUp and the forums.

Level 9

@Physicalleyicay welcome to the OU community. Myself I have developed a sales method that works for me by going through the forum here reading posts. In these posts you'll find other members tell about their own methods and how they have had success with them. I take from their experience a little something that I think applies to me, and combined it with little parts of other methods of other members. Its kind of a hybrid selling style that fits my selling needs. There are some extremely intelligent folks here and I have benefited greatly by listening to them. Hope this helps you in some way. Good luck and success to you here in OU.

Level 9

@Woodguychris  @Physicalleyicay  Your right @Woodguychris . If you can blend in on all tips you think may work for you, then that’s a first step. Not all the steps will work for you. Some will. You will get better and before you know it. Your doing fine. Good luck and happy selling and buying.

Level 9

@Jones68 its what has worked for me so far! Even use something's learned from you my friend!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  Thanks. Glad I was helpful.