Was wondering if anyone else was having problems changing their Avatar?

Highlighted
For some reason it's not letting me add an avatar. Is anyone else having this problem?
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Hey there, @Alfionfire! Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Does your OfferUp account have a profile pic? The avatars here on the forums should match the image on your OfferUp account Smiley Happy

When I try changing it through the app by pressing the avatar or through the settings option I take a picture then crop it and it just gives me like an error message
Community Manager

Hmmm... well, that doesn't sound right! I'll look into this and see if anyone else is reporting similar issues Smiley Happy

Level 1

@Mj_206 I'm having this same problem, butbut I notice that this thread is from last year. Is itit happening again? Also, as you can see, I'm getting doubledouble word inputs from the swipe functionfunction. I'm using a galaxy tab a andand the mobilemobile app, ifif that mattersmatters. 

Tags (1)
Community Manager

@Pirate723 wrote:

@Mj_206 I'm having this same problem, butbut I notice that this thread is from last year. Is itit happening again? Also, as you can see, I'm getting doubledouble word inputs from the swipe functionfunction. I'm using a galaxy tab a andand the mobilemobile app, ifif that mattersmatters. 

Ahh! Oh no! Sorry about that - let me look into this.