What if we could post one video or send one

SOLVED
Level 6

Level 10! You're a 10!
@ALLY78 thanks 🙏, I know this is an old thread., I’m glad you think you could use this to help sell your bigger items.,
I definitely think it would be a win win for both OfferUp also OfferUp members., also you could see the person your going to meet that’s selling you their items., and maybe the buyers can respond with a short video of there own asking questions on your item., it’s all about safety., just thought I’d throw it out there., and see how OfferUp members would use this feature., and thanks for all the feedback so far. Give a thumbs up 👍 or thumbs down 👎 for this feature., 😎🇬🇧 @Mj_206 Your thought 💭
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Hotrod--Whst a great idea!! Through the video or the ability to add & share more images of the item(s), then there would be great because the buyers will have a better idea of what they're going to purchase/be receiving, & the potential for a customer to be dissatisfied would possibly decrease. Thanks for sharing!!
Level 6
👍I support this idea wholeheartedly. Offer up, would you pls consider it.
Level 10! You're a 10!
@ALLY78-Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback!!
Level 10! You're a 10!
@ALLY78-Ehat an excellent thought yo include a video for potential buyers especially if they want to gain a better idea if the device runs, for example. Awesome idea!!
Level 6
@Hi-there. I can see a number of good uses for videos. Posting a video instruction demonstrates the working condition as well as educating the buyer on how to use the product. As Hot Rod stated it is a win-win!
Level 6

Unless each video is reviewed by OfferUp for compliancy, it will not come to fruition since it not practical

For instance, the last thing OfferUp needs is an explicit video sent to a minor to be viewed by someone's child, since the app is rated for ages 13 and older.

It is easy enough to direct a potential buyer to one's Youtube channel or any other video/image hosting site.

Level 10! You're a 10!
@Lapua--Hopefully all video & content would be viewed before posted; it was a suggestion in terms of a person having the option to see if a motorcycle will start up/work before a purchase is made.
Level 10! You're a 10!
We were just thinking of ideas, & sharing them.