What if we could post one video or send one

SOLVED
@Lapua really? Etsy? You're going off the grid. Have a good day..Take a look at Letgo I post vidoes on there everyday along with other people and there's nothing bad...lol
No because they are discussing this to keep up with the other sites
Level 6

@BrightMoonstone Letgo has very deep pockets since they are backed by Naspers which I have mentioned before, but there is NO AI/algothirm/data science that can determine content withn a video.

Level 10! You're a 10!
BTW @Lapua I’ve also had many conversations with Elin., also contact with the developer on this idea, thanks for your opinion., let’s let OfferUp decide on new features., if you find a newer thread with this topic than my thread topic., please let me know as this thread is an old thread. 😎🇬🇧
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Hotrod--Eithin a forum discussed, it was brought up about video content as a possible options & I was simply providing my opinion on the topic. Thanks so much for asking!!
Level 6

It would make sense for TruYou verified users to be allowed to upload video as a beta test.

Have a great day @Lapua
Level 6

@BrightMoonstone   You as well.

Level 10! You're a 10!
Thanks to all the members that gave their opinions for this feature., Please don’t hesitate to add to the conversations.
😎🇬🇧
I know some people will say that the video and extra photos are to much and for some it may be but for me on the other hand it has been very valuable and has increased my sells because selling jewelry and stones I can pick up the sparkle, stars and shine in these videos that photos can't capture. I can show all sides in a video. A photo can also make things look larger than they appeare to be. The video is a more realistic approuch to selling, for me anyway I've moved more merchandise. I do alot of live face book selling and people are getting more into wanting to actually see something other than photos