What movie makes you.......

SOLVED
Community Helper

So, when your sitting, flipping through channels you come across _________________

and now you can't station. You may have seen this movie 100 times or maybe just 2. But you can't  pass it by. What's movie(s) do that for you??

For me: 

Rocky - favorite scene - Mickey & Rocky at his apartment "....I ain't never had no manager"...

Shawshank Redemption - favorite scene - too many too list

Hell or High Water - favorite scene - could be the last one

Silence of the Lambs - favorite scene - too many too list

This isn't meant to be a debate or bash anyone's ideas.....just fun....no wrong answers here!

Could be silly comedy, foreign, tear jerker, silent....no matter. Let's just share this common experience.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
I'm surprised there isn't a random section on this forum.

Mine was Forest Gump

There are so many reasons why I like this movie.

Acting / Music / Story / Pacing

Also not a movie per say, but if I come across any David Attenborough narrarated nature I have to stay.
Tags (1)
56 REPLIES 56
Level 9
I'm surprised there isn't a random section on this forum.

Mine was Forest Gump

There are so many reasons why I like this movie.

Acting / Music / Story / Pacing

Also not a movie per say, but if I come across any David Attenborough narrarated nature I have to stay.
Tags (1)
Community Helper
I think Gump is also one as well.
The only time I really come across the nature shows is on my FireStick so now I'm curious to look up David Attenborough, haha.
Level 9

I would have to say,,,,,,,,,Chitty Chitty Bang Bang,,,,,,,,,,,,,and of course ,,,,,,The Birds.

Level 1
If you loved Terms of indearment
You owe it to yourself to look up The Hollards.. I promise you’ll thank me somehow, someday..
And the film Goodnight Mother.. if you’re interested in the best dialogue ever, and The actresses two complete leagues above.
I’m both you’ll laugh, cry, and loose your understanding of space, and time.. let alone what you’re gonna believe was your mind.. tell me I’m lying, and I’m telling you.. that it’s not something that you could have judged, as you’re a idiot if you’re going to say anything less about both. Thanks
Level 1
Then as good as it gets.. right?
Well am I right, or what?
Community Manager

Star Wars gets me just about every time Smiley Happy

Ooooh and Silent Hill!! Favorite movie EVER. 

Community Helper
Welcome to the Community Forums @Limowm. Thanks for sharing that. So, here's the beauty of this thread: you can't be wrong or challenged on this topic. It's like an ocean...it simply is! If you come across a movie that does that thing for you (no matter good or bad to others) then it simply is!
Level 1
That’s refreshing, cause That’s was my thought, and means I am
OfferUp employee

@cyclomatic Shawshank Redemption is such a good movie! One of my favs Smiley Happy I also love Indiana Jones, Star Wars, The Sixth Sense, Liar Liar (any Jim Carrey movie really), Star Treks, The Notebook (sob), Serendipity, and so many others. 

@goblin Do you think we should add a Random forum section? Would love to hear more feedback on this!