What would you like to see added to OfferUp app?

Level 9

26 REPLIES 26
Level 9

I see lots of good ideas for OfferUp app. I thought maybe if we get the ideas in one post we may have better luck. Not sure this has or hasn’t been done before but here we go. Let’s get a list of what you would like to see. Anyone?

Community Helper
@Jones68
I think a category for unusual, unique gift, or OOAK (One Of A Kind) items, would be a fun addition to OU.
Level 9

That would make finding things easier. I like also to be able to delete what I Don’t want to sell anymore. 

Community Helper
Just gonna put it out there again. I would like to see a block list implemented. It would make it easier for people to have a clear vision of the people that they have blocked.
Community Helper
A delete option would be wonderful to have implemented. Pretty sure OU uses the Archive option as a way of keeping tax accountability.
Level 9

Yes @aidenholley  and a unblock option if you change your mind. It happens.

Level 9

I really don’t like the Archive @REMEMBRANCE   It’s what we have now. I look at it like email. A lot of it we delete. 

Community Helper
@Jones68
I feel for the members who use OU as a business and have to Archive everything!
Highlighted
Level 9

That’s a lot of stuff to Archive. It has to use a lot of space. Space cost money. I don’t know how OfferUp does it. When I have to much stuff on my hard drive, I delete it.