Where’s my money???

Level 1
Customer has already received item and on the 7th it says my payment has been sent and should take 1-2 days it’s the 13th and still nothing. Offer up is quick to take their percentage out of OUR sale, but not to pay the seller. I’ve contacted customer service and no help or response. Very disgusted as this was my first and will be my last time selling on offer up
10 REPLIES 10
Community Helper
I assume you shipped the item. Normally it should take 5 to 7 business days after the customer gets to check it out (normally they get 2 days to check it out if shipped to them and it gets marked delivered).
Community Helper
Also your bank plays a factor into all of this as well.
Level 1
Yes I shipped the item and OfferUp sent me notification that it was sent to my bank and should take 1-2 days. I called my bank and they don’t have anything pending and they update their ACH 3times a day. So NO, it’s not my bank.
Level 9
Payments should post quicker, I see this as a problem that Offer Up has. I do well with shipping in general however payments are slow.
Level 1
That’s a horrible way to conduct business. After all this, I read a few reviews with horrible stories how some people are still waiting after 30 days. Just very disappointed and disgusted by this experience.
Community Helper
I was letting you know the standard way they operate. However, every user is different @Spanky0413. I say wait another couple of days and try to contact Offerup via Twitter or https://offerup.com/support/contact-us/
Level 5
I've heard about this hassle getting paid. Another reason I only do in person cash deals. I'm not patient like that....
Level 1
I guess I didn’t google the write question when checking reviews. A lot of people were saying they love it, safe.. blah blah blah. Until I asked “where’s my money”? That’s when I was like oh... f me... smh
Level 1