Where’s my super shipper badge ?

Level 4
I been shipping a lot of things without a problem I sold 8 items in 2 weeks but I haven’t received my super shipper badge....I have a 5 star rating and over 300 reviews .. how many more items do I need to ship out ?! I just want my badge so people trust me when purchasing to ship
Tags (2)
7 REPLIES 7
Level 2
I recieved my super shipper badge only after having shipped out 1 or 2 items (ridiculous, I know). This was back when the app first introduced shipping though. Not sure how they award the badge now...
Community Manager

Hi there! Have you met all of the qualifications listed here

Level 4
Yes I’ve done everything my profile is complete too the only thing I was thinking that might be affecting me is that I’m not connected to a fb because I don’t have one ?
Level 4
I don’t know either. My sister received her badge after shipping 3 items ...I’ve been waiting for my badge for a while but I don’t know what’s going on
Community Manager

I'll go ahead and reach out to the team that investigates bugs and see if they have any ideas on what's happening! Stay tuned!

Level 4
Thank you so much !!

Also I made another blog about this but no one answered yesterday I noticed offer up was charging me a service fee of 1.99 instead of the 9.9% percent the items ppl were trying to buy from me were $6 and $8 and the service fee was 1.99 for both items ...it’s that a new thing or just a bug?
Highlighted
Level 4
@Mj_206
Hey did the team find out what was the issue they still havnt replied to my email