Why does getting paid need to be so difficult?!

SOLVED
Level 1
I have a total of $138.76 from 3 sales I have been waiting for. This whole “you were paid on”-then “pending” then “in progress” then “sent” which seems to be the breakdown in that order. I don’t know if adding my debit card made things any quicker for the extra %tage. I’m very frustrated as I sure went out of my way to get the products to the customers which are all 100% satisfied BTW. Now when do I get paid?! This is not cool. My situation is as follows.
1. $35.14 says “you were paid” on July 9th but I haven’t and on the pic is shows pending.
2. $67.58 says the same thing “you have been paid” July 15th except this one went from “pending” to “In Progress”.
3. $ 36.04 says “pending”as well
And paid on July 16th
With the exception of sale number 2 that went from “pending” to “in progress” it seems the last step is “sent”. I even have one of the buyers telling me it’s never taken this long and they are frustrated for me! Lol I have also sent several messages to the twitter page as there does not seem to be much in regards to contacting you guys. Can someone please help me with this
? My profile page link is https://offerup.co/profile/willpower. I would love if someone can help me here. Please advise
Sincerely,
Will (James)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@will_power1 

Was #1 ("paid on July 9") your 1st time shipping on OU? If so, you are looking at close to 30 calendar days from the time the item was received by the buyer.

The payment delay window will get shorter as you successfully  complete more shipped transactions. It is a risk analysis methodology.

You can use the link that @REMEMBRANCE  included in her reply, but it will not get you paid any sooner.   The first shipped transaction has to be successfully end (meaning...$$$ deposited into your bank acct), before the other 2 transactions gain  traction.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

@will_power1 

Was #1 ("paid on July 9") your 1st time shipping on OU? If so, you are looking at close to 30 calendar days from the time the item was received by the buyer.

The payment delay window will get shorter as you successfully  complete more shipped transactions. It is a risk analysis methodology.

You can use the link that @REMEMBRANCE  included in her reply, but it will not get you paid any sooner.   The first shipped transaction has to be successfully end (meaning...$$$ deposited into your bank acct), before the other 2 transactions gain  traction.