Will not let me add my phone number

SOLVED
Community Manager

Hey everyone - our teams are currently looking into this. It appears that it is impacting quite a few of our community members, so I'll be sure to update you guys as soon as I have more info!

Community Manager

Hey everyone - our teams are currently looking into this. It appears that it is impacting quite a few of our community members, so I'll be sure to update you guys as soon as I have more info!

I am not able to reply to any messages because it is asking me to verify my phone number. I enter my phone number and hit send code. A green box pops up and just says error. But i do receive the text message. Please help!
Community Helper
@Cassidy16075808 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

@Mj_206 Community Manager will update the thread as soon as she has more info! Hang in there.
Level 1
I am having this same issue. I have factory reset my phone hoping to solve this issue after nothing else did. I am also not able to respond to messages on items I'm selling. I have been trying to figure this out since yesterday. I noticed however that in the app details it appears to be running with some sort of "Sandboxed" security feature. Hope this info at least points tech support in the right direction to solving this quickly.
Community Helper
@kt9200 @Stylzuniq Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

@Mj_206 community forum manager is aware of this issue. the teams are currently looking into this. It appears that it is impacting quite a few of the community members, I’ll tag you both into the other thread so you can get updates as they are available.
Community Helper
@kt9200 @Stylzuniq taging you into this thread so you can get updates as they come available, Hang in there.
Level 1
Why can't I send messages
Level 1
I have resolved my issue. I have just verified through truyou. Perhaps an update to Google policy or samsung policy etc. Security features revoked permissions for app info exchange and sandbox blocked but I have granted permissions through both and was able to verify via truyou but not the verify link on the app. Thanks
Community Helper
@9495586103 Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

9495586103 are you having the same issue as everyone else in this thread.?
If so OfferUp is aware of the issue
and are working on it. If you’re having a different issue, are you getting an error message if so what does it say.?