Will this type of item sell on OfferUp?

Level 1
I make silicone and wood pacifier clips and bracelet teethers babies and children. Is OfferUp a good place for these items or should I try another app? Any ideas what I should charge? I have a small online shop where I sell them for 10.95 to 12.95.
4 REPLIES 4
Maybe. I was looking for those tethers and breastfeeding necklace/teether that mom can wear but showed very few results. Your prices are very reasonable.
Highlighted
Community Helper
If you list the ones that you already have, you should be good. Posting that you make them on the actual app would be prohibited because that would be providing a service.
Level 4
@aidenholley I think if she’s already made them they would be considered inventory and would not be prohibited.

If she custom makes them maybe that would be considered a service. But then again - I’m confused - why are there so many OfferUp sellers with custom listings? If it’s prohibited why is OfferUp allowing the listings? I’ve reported prohibited items many times and nothing is done - listings stay up. I had one seller laugh and say “Go ahead” (and report her) because she knew OfferUp wouldn’t take her listing down and yup - it’s still there. I feel like I’m in the Wild West where anything goes.
Community Helper
That is why I stated what I did in my response. Sometimes it takes a while for Offerup to go through all the reports. If it is clearly against the guidelines, they will take it down immediately.