error code G05K18NN

Level 1
i keep getting the same error code agai and agian it only happens when i try to report or flag someone nomatter who it is i keep getting the same error code i already contacted offerupsupport many times and they told me to update install and unistall clear catche and log out restart and again and again i keep getting thr same error code i cannot report noone! will anyonr actually help me??? there are like 3 people i wanna report who are talking offensive and i cant do anything! help!!!!!!!!
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Level 1

ME TOO.  And it's not just the app - it's the website also.  I don't think OfferUp wants to be bothered.

Tags (2)
Level 1
well atleast i know that i am not the only one with the same issue i wonder whats going on now i have like 3 people spammers harrasing mr and cussing me out and i cant even fo anything about it! 😑
Level 1

Yeah, I think I'm going back to eBay.  Even if I have to ship, I'll at least be able to automatically filter out the lowballers and get more for my items (shippable items at least).  I left Craigslist due to the problems - but OfferUp is becoming the same way now.

Level 1
im sure offerup will fix it they usually fix there errors pretty pastt ! i hope they do because i cannot report or blovk anyone anymore which means i can get any type or treats and harrasemnets, bad words etc.m and noone to report to i have a waiting list of people to block . im starting to think its offerup itself like there connection or something ?? humm???this berly started yesterday afternoon after i went to deliver a product a person made me go and wasted my 2 hours time and gas money and when i got there she just txt me and told me jajajja i dont want anything and i tried blocking her reporting her and i couldnt do anything anymore still nothing! we need an offerup manager for an answere would help ! please!!!
This happens to me for the last couple of days too. I need help
Level 1
mines started yesterday i still cannot block noone how about yours working good already??
No, mine still doesn’t work. It’s becoming super annoying.
Community Manager

Hey @alonso8888! Thanks for alerting us of this! I'll make sure to pass this info along and investigate. I'll give you an update once I find out more!

Level 1
exactly i have like 3 people cussing me out because i told them my price is firm and they keep cussing me out again and again and i cant do anything about it so anoyying!