finally got the notification that my money was deposited. Chase told me no money was deposited

Highlighted
Level 1

so can anyone tell me what the deal is? is there another processing time even AFTER im told its deposited? or did my money just go nowhere and is gone now? 

is there someone that i can contact about this? ive been reading on here that customer support is not much of a help. Ive also been reading that some peoples deposits have just disappeared?  im not going to let 276 dollars just go poof without finding out what the deal is. i need that money for rent reasons guys

from what ive seen @Mj_206 is the person to talk to? im not sure

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Level 9

Hi @RoyMusttang welcome to the forum,,,,,,,,its my understanding that once the buyer recieves the item,,,,,,they have three days to approve it,,,,,,,,then it takes 1 to 5 days for it to be transfered to your account,,,,,,,then its possible the transfer can take a day or two,,,,,,,,,plus,,,,,,,these are business days,,,,,,,,so you have to ad weekends to the count,,,,,,,,,it could take as much as 14 days from what i have heard for you to actualy have the money in your account,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and yes mj is the one to talk to about it here in the forums if you are having  a problem,,,,,,,,and also customer care

Level 1
I’m having the same problem as well , I just got the notification today but there was no deposit into my card.
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @RoyMusttang@Abuseful.

The payment system has gotten a bit better, than the start, However, it's still going to take time for the payments to process through.

So, while I'm not suggesting you don't post here, just know, you'll get no concrete answers from us. We're all end users just like you. Contact Care (sounds like you both have) and then be patient. Don't freak out, the money will process. And it gets faster with future  transactions.

You'll read lots of complaints here but very few come back to state the facts: monies were deposited.