---> SUCCESS with ---> OfferUp ‼ nice.

Level 3
It was and it was nice he shared that with the community. 😌
Husband died due to alcoholism 5 years ago. Literally drank himself tho death at a kitchen table. Years of begging threats leaving ect did nothing.. the person w the problem can only stop if he wants to.. good for you..a while new beginning..life ..etc✌💯
Level 8
It's a beautiful testimony it just show you anything is possible if you have the willpower, very happy for you.
Level 1
AMEN! Yes we Do! I have not been using offer up for long, maybe 3 or 4 months. But I find it a wonderful way to make a little extra money now that I no longer have illegal funds coming through. I just celebrated 6mos without a drug, drink, or other mood altering substance, and I've got my eye on that cake! Thanks for the inspiration!
Level 3
Hi, it is awesome that you found the path that you not only enjoy but also finding it easier to do your program one day at a time and it's working! I thank you for putting it out to our community and it is truly wonderful what offer up has done for you! Today I am sober and I have 34 yrs sobriety, you just remember take care of yourself first, Keep enjoying what makes you happy and I am greatful for your post and I am so happy for you! Thank you for being in this community you have the best balcony people! Take care my friend!!
Good for you.... I’d agree offerup offers a place for people to learn business tactics for sure and come across people from different walks of. Life I have days when I have nothing to feed my kids on a budget and I post something quick... it sells then $20-30 in my pocket for gorcieries or even gas 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ truly a blessing if yo use it to really help yourself when you really in a pinch for money
Level 4
Keep going the sun will always shine if you want it to
Highlighted