---> SUCCESS with ---> OfferUp ‼ nice.

Level 4
Thanks! I’m not ashamed of it, It was part of my past, But it was a wonderful opportunity for a fantastic comeback! God bless
Hi I'm SMILEY AND I appreciate THE prices on offerup
Hi David it was very nice to hear your experiences. Congratulations on your recovery.
Level 1

Do not know how to post....notifications with an ad from Lowe’s is not why I use this ap

Level 1
David I'm really happy for you. Isn't it great to be alive and Sober? I've been sober 33 years and am enjoying life so much more than I ever did drunk or high. Keep up the good work and I will keep you in my prayers sweetheart! Remember to keep it simple!
Good for you for your recovery! Sounds like things really turned around for you! Nice to hear a successful story!
Community Helper
@Reddwhytenblu I couldn’t agree more! Thanks for sharing. 👍
Thank you, I look forward to seeing what I can find In offer up! I am currently in search of a vehicle. Any suggestions you may have in finding a good vehicle and not get taken for?! Any and all suggestion are helpful! Thanks for your time!!
Community Helper
Your welcome @Reddwhytenblu I’m going to taging you into a really great thread topic ; “Great Tips from Community Members: Inspecting Vehicles” I think you will get some really great tip. Hope this helps you. Regards Hotrod
Level 1
@MrBuck29 right on brother congratulations on your sobriety, too many out there aren't able to say that, I just hit 5 years sober. Stay the course it's worth it in the end , and for me I never forget what the bottom was like, I love hearing success stories.