messaging BUG/PROBLEM NEEDS FIX

SOLVED
Öx
Level 1

im getting absolutely annoyed with this crap offerup is so far worse that ebay and ebay is pretty garbage i have 700 views on all items and getting constant 30 messages a day and i cant respond causing me to miss out on over 600$ in sales this has been happening since yesterday. the amount of crap i have linked to this app and still cant get in touch with customers is rediculous and should be updated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Ox
My attempt to help you in repeating your own statement from yesterday's post, was merely an example to bring to attention one of the reasons that may be causing your issue.

In addition... these issues will also raise red flags:
·Messaging personal information
· Screen Shooting Items
There is obviously something that is being done that is not within the posting guidelines.

My suggestion is to please review these guidelines prior to your next posting. Again... 24-48 hours. Ciao´
5 REPLIES 5
Community Helper
Let me ask you @Ox
you responded to an earlier Topic regarding TruYou... you mentioned that you realized you had been spamming and that was the reason you were being denied certain functions. If you review the OU Posting Guidelines and stick to them, these issues usually resolve within 24-48 hrs. GLTU! Ciao´
Öx
Level 1

i "spammed" long time ago. and was able to respond to as many messages as i wanted, a whole day went by since my last attempt of putting post back up, and if you also read previous thread i have up that didnt get didnt get attention, i got a response stating it was also happening to them and that the problem had been fixed, which it was i was able to edit one of my post as sold, then after quickly responding to all my 30 messages it happened again. so where in that situtation is that spam?

Community Helper
@Ox
My attempt to help you in repeating your own statement from yesterday's post, was merely an example to bring to attention one of the reasons that may be causing your issue.

In addition... these issues will also raise red flags:
·Messaging personal information
· Screen Shooting Items
There is obviously something that is being done that is not within the posting guidelines.

My suggestion is to please review these guidelines prior to your next posting. Again... 24-48 hours. Ciao´
Öx
Level 1

clearly my explanation is trash so ill leave it at that, i do appreciate your help in trying to help though

Community Helper
Not at all @Ox
Apologies if you perceived it that way... Take Care Smiley Wink