shipping feature no longer available - anyone else??

Level 3

I've lost the option to ship for the past three weeks and have been messaging offerup.  After trying all their options, including reloading the app, they finally said that its an issue being faced by some members and they are striving to resolve it.  I just started loving the shipping feature and am so bummed that i missed listing all the items i had set aside to sell for the holiday season!

Also if i try to edit an earlier listing that had the shipping option, i lose it in the process.

Would like to hear more from others.  I think it started with the last update abotu 3 weeks back!

3 REPLIES 3
Community Helper
This seems to be a common issue. I would try searching for it in the forums to find out what you could possibly do.
Level 3

Perhaps if other members respond and  kudos it, offerup willdo something about streamlining the shipping feature on the app so that it works for sellers

Level 3

Perhaps if other members respond and  kudos it, offerup willdo something about streamlining the shipping feature on the app so that it works for sellers

Tags (1)