I feel like I used to be super friendly, helpful, and would go above and beyond to make transactions work out for the best(for both parties). Over the years I sort of misplaced that positive outlook. I lost track of it while dealing with a bunch of negative attitudes, weirdos, and liars. Im not even going to go into specifics, but it almost seems like there are more trolls on here now, than actual legit buyers and sellers. Its really a crap **bleep**. There are some people here that have been great. 98% of my buying experiences have been fantastic. All of the people who purchased something from me respectful and very easy to deal with, no complaints there. The only significant problem is strange trolling and pretending to be interested, even to the point of confirming to be on the way, moments away, en route...etc. only to never show, never respond, or want to talk crazy over the internet...? Some of my postings have generated a lot of interest at times. It seems like those are the ones that pranksters and trolls are most attracted to. The hot items: cell phones, tvs, electronics, quality power tools. Several times a day I would recieve "is it still available" messages for a new iphone I was selling. I was selling it for 100$ in the box brand new. Long story short, it took nearly 6 months to find a legit buyer who actually met with me, bought the iphoneSE for 100$ Yeah, it was somewhere in those 6 months, I think. When I lost sight of being positive and helpful. But its not like im being negative or angry, or otherwise unpleasant. Not intentionally. Its just really hard to take anyone seriously until they actually show up and buy what they said they wanted to buy. A person can be straightforward, cooperative and tell you they are on their way, 10 minutes away, or gonna meet you after work...or even in a few days or next week, when they get paid. At that point, they have a 1% chance of being the buyer of my posting. I guess thats why I dont go out of my way anymore. Because 99% are either pranksters, liars, frauds, ghosts, children, creeps, weirdos, anything but standup honest buyers.
... View more